This is one of the biggest questions you can ask a dealer! What are you going to do for me after I place my order and after I take delivery of my boat?
The bottom line is: You want a dealer that can help you through every step of the New Boat Process.
When you are looking to buy from a dealer, keep these things in mind-
- You need someone who is knowledgeable and can answer the questions that you have before you make your purchase.
- You need someone who will walk you through the steps after you have ordered your boat.
- You need a Dealership that has been in the business for a long time and will be the best choice in commissioning your new boat.
- You need a Dealership that will take the time to give you a thorough orientation aboard your boat before you take it to your hailing port.
- You need a Dealership that will be able to take care of you for regular maintenance, upgrades, and warranty work.
- You also need a Dealer who will teach you! Whether that is through a Sailing or Navigation Class, or through a Yanmar or Sailing Seminar.
Norton Yachts has been doing all of the above since 1948, and we intend to keep on doing what’s best for our customers. We want to be the one you turn to! When you buy a boat from us, you become a part of our family, and we take good care of our family!