Deltaville is a sailorâ€™s paradise bordered by the Rappahannock River to the North, the Piankatank River to the south, and the Chesapeake Bay to the east.
Norton’s Yacht Sales dropped anchor here in 1948. Some wonder, why Deltaville? We often wonder, why not. Itâ€™s easy to get to by land and water. Youâ€™re minutes away from the finest cruising grounds on the Chesapeake. You donâ€™t have to deal with any of the headaches that come with a big city and you have one of the finest sailing communities in the world. To us, itâ€™s a no brainer.
Top 10 reasons to buy your boat in Deltaville:
- HundredsÂ of boats. Deltaville is the sailing Mecca of VA
- Easy access to the Chesapeake Bay
- Service rates are less expensive
- Marine surveys are less expensive
- Marina rates are less expensive
- Easy access to the area by land and water
- Lots of marinas to keep your boat
- Charming small boating community
- There are 2 West Marine Stores (if you donâ€™t own a boat yet, youâ€™ll appreciate this tidbit)
- You donâ€™t have to fight DC/Annapolis